Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sketch for you to try!

Hello Friends-


This is the last week for you to enter the Sketch for You to Try challenge over at Jen Del Muro's blog.  In case you haven't heard- Skipping Stones is sponsoring this months challenge. :o)


Here's the sketch:



And here is my take, using one of my fav SSD sets, Birthday Donuts! 


And the inside.....


This set cracks me up!!!! 

Hope you find a minute this week to try your hand at the sketch and play along with Jen's challenge.  Have a great start to your week!

Katie

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Hollos Paper
  • Patterned paper: Bitty Dot Basics- Papertrey Ink
  • Stamps: Birthday Donuts- Skipping Stones Designs
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate- Papertrey Ink
  • Markers: Copic
  • Die: Spellbinders
  • Tool: Corner Rounder- Creative Memories



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, LOVE that set too! It is hilarious! Your card is so super fun Katie! I love red and yellow together, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!