Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happily Ever After


Hello!  

Hope you are having a great weekend!  I wanted to post today as I am waiting for Sunday dinner to finish cooking and share another card that I had submitted for the World Card Making Day contest.  

The card below was created for the Love category and I used two of my favorite newer sets- Big Day Additions from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and Harvest Berries from Papertrey Ink. 

Happily Ever After Card


I stamped the ginko leaves and sentiment on a piece of shimmer cardstock with black Verafine ink.  I matted the stamped panel on black cardstock and attached it to a card base made from Aqua Mist Cardstock.  I added some clear rhinestones for berries for a finishing touch.

Super simple, but elegant for weddings and the like.  You could also change the color of the card base to coordinate with the wedding colors.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great evening!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Katie! Seriously awesome! I really want that set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love that Harvest Berries set, and don't think I've seen the leaves laid out just like that before. They look terrific in black on that shimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!