Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps- Best Wishes for 2014

Hello and Happy Saturday!  

I am on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today sharing a colorful card I made perfect for celebrating 2014. Every year, we ring in the New Year at our friend's house and I love being able to give our hosts a special New Year card.

First, I used the ray from Weather Through to stamp a colorful sunburst on white cardstock.  I matted the stamped panel with black cardstock and adhered it to a white cardstock base.  Next, using Take a Number, I stamped 2014 on a circle I punched from white cardstock, matted it on black cardstock and adhered it to the card.



Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from Inside Scoop: Holiday on the bottom of the card front. 



Oh, and I hear that Fresh Squeezed Stamps is having a little sale to ring in the new year. 20% off all in-stock items until January 1 with the code JOY13!  Click here to start shopping now! :)

Well, that's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Katie 




1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!