Monday, December 2, 2013

Winner- Create and Share Cardmaking

Hello!

Just popping in today to share the winner of the free spot in Kim Kesti's Create and Share cardmaking class at Big Picture Classes.

I consulted Random.org and the Random Number Generator told me that the winner was number 11- Virginia Lu! Congrats Virginia!  I will be in touch!


True Random Number Generator11
Virginia L. said...


Sounds like a SUPER fun and fabulous class to take! Congrats on being a part of the teaching staff! PS: I went back to Target again today...we do have the SAME decorations...I guess I wasn't paying attention to them yesterday since it was SOOO crowded (LOL)!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me! I am absolutely thrilled to take this class! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!