Thursday, July 24, 2014

So Happy for Hedgehogs {Take 2 Thursday}

Hello, hello!

Lindsay and I are back today with another Take 2 Thursday.  This week, we are using Studio Calico's Penny Arcade July card kit.



There were sooo many cute images in this stamp set from the happy cloud to the gnome, but I decided to use the hedgehogs to create a sweet baby card.


First I stamped the hedgehog parents in brown ink on a panel of white cardstock.  The best part is that no masking was involved!  The hedgehog baby was next followed by some pink mushrooms. 


I adhered the stamped panel at an angle to a piece of patterned paper covering a white card base.  I stamped the sentiment in brown and added the YAY stripes in pink.  Since it's a baby card, I couldn't resist adding a cute yellow button to the corner of the stamped panel. 

Here's a look at the Studio Calico July kit: 


Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog for her creation with this fun kit!  That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie


5 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!