Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Halloween {Take 2 Thursday}

Hello!

Happy Take 2 Thursday!  This week, my friend Lindsay Amrhein and I are playing with the Underground Card Kit from Studio Calico.  Since it's Halloween Week on the old blog, I simply had to make a Halloween card:


I die cut a panel of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and stamped the fronts and backs of the circles and pumpkins in assorted ink shades of quartz, rust, apricot and cantaloupe.   Next I added the stems and faces to the pumpkins with black ink.  


I stamped the sentiment and then adhered the stamped panel onto a kraft card base.  I really love how all the silly pumpkin faces turned out!  So much fun! 


That's all for me today- be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog to see what she created with this fun kit. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!