Friday, October 31, 2014

Welcome to the Family {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card that I can't wait to send!  In a little less than a month, I will be an Auntie for the third time. My brother and sister in law are expecting their first baby this November, and I couldn't be more excited for them.  Using Avery Elle's We R Family and We R Family additions to create a card for my new little niece or nephew.


On a panel of Daisy card stock, I stamped the family member roles in yellow ink.  I used a stamp press and it made for easy work of creating this wordy background.  Next, I added a strip of patterned paper from the Everyday Collection 6x6 paper pad


I die cut a circle from white card stock and stamped the sentiment in gray ink.  I added a circle swirl and heart flower as a finishing touch and adhered the stamped panel to a kraft card base. 

So now the card is all set, we just need the baby!  Can't wait to meet him or her in only a few short weeks!  

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. What sweet stamps for a baby card - this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background! I bet it was a ton of work though ;) Gorgeous card Katie!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!