Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Introducing Made With Love {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

The December release preview week is continuing on the Avery Elle blog and I am sharing a card I made with the new set filled with motifs perfect for the knitters and makers in your life and anyone who appreciates a good pun- Made with Love.

When I think of knitting, I think of blankets and scarves- I know there are so many other possibilities, but I was definitely going for a scarf vibe with my card:


I stamped rows of knitting stitches on a panel of silver fox card stock and then colored in the stitches with some Copic markers.  I die cut the panel with the wavy boarder die from the Custom Panels Elle-ments set.  I adhered the scarf to a Fog card stock card base and stamped the sentiment and tag on white card stock.  I trimmed the tag and tucked it under the scarf.  And that sentiment? Cracks me up every time.  And I know that you are singing Brittany's school girl hit in your head right now- no judgement. ;) 

Made with Love and all the sets that Jamie is previewing this week will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 4.  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more details about the release including additional sneaks and previews. 

That's it for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Katie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!