Thursday, February 5, 2015

Easter Carrot Treat Containers {Avery Elle}

Hello again, 

Two posts in a single day. Crazy I tell you! Starting today, Jamie is introducing a super fun feature on the Avery Elle blog. The first Thursday of each month will be a Throwback Thursday and members of the design team are creating new projects with some older Avery Elle stamp set.  This month, we are working with Happy Spring.   Happy Spring is filled with some wonderful springtime, Easter, and English images ('ello fox hunt).  I used the set to create some Easter Carrot "sour cream" treat containers. 


I trimmed 3 panels of Avery Elle's Fizz Patterned Paper from the Brights Collection to 4" x 6" and I sealed the edge shut with score tape.  I pinched the bottom edge shut with more score tape.  Next, pour the treats inside and before securing the other end closed, I die cut some rectangles from Lemongrass card stock using the Pinked Elle-ments die and cut the rectangle to make fringe. 


I stamped the wreath from Happy Spring on white card stock and added some of the images along with the "Happy Easter" sentiment.  I used a 1.75" circle punch to punch out the tags and attached it to the carrots with a white clothespin. 

Well that's all for me today (for reals this time)! Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog to check out even more inspiration from the design team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super clever and well executed idea!!! Lovely and just so cute is what these yummy carrots are!! I am so very impressed with the sweet cuteness you have created - what a fun idea for Easter & Spring!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!