Friday, March 6, 2015

Easter Treat Bags {Avery Elle}

Hello again, :)

I am over on the Avery Elle blog today with some Easter Treat bags I made using Avery Elle's Treat Topper die and the Easter Blessing stamp set.


I die cut the Treat Toppers from Pixie and Sea Glass card stock and I used the Easter Blessing stamp set to stamp a tone on tone background using the coordinating Pixie and Sea Glass pigment ink.  I adhered the treat toppers to clear bags that I filled with a bit of Easter grass and some yummy candy. 

I die cut the label included in the Custom Panel Elle-ments set and stamped it in Fog ink and adhered it to the bags.  Here's a closer look at the toppers...



These will make perfect treats for my preschool Sunday School class.  Now I just have to hide them someplace safe so that they make it to Easter!  

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. Cute, so sweet, and super quick with the use of the awesome die you have for it!!! One of the coolest dies I have ever seen!! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, so sweet, and super quick with the use of the awesome die you have for it!!! One of the coolest dies I have ever seen!! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!