Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Breaking News!!! {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Good morning,

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog reading for some Breaking News...

I am sorry to disappoint, but it's actually more of a Breaking News card.

Inspired by a sentiment included in the Rain Check Stamp Set, I used the Doily Square Die to turn a regular card into a retro television.


Here's how it came together: 


Once the frames were die cut, I trimmed a square of white card stock to 2.75 x 2.75.  I stamped the cloud and lightening bolt from the Rain Check Stamp Set using inks 14 and 16 from the Summer Blend Inkpad.  Then I added the sentiment with Black Hybrid Ink. 

This fun card is a sure-fire way to get your recipient's attention!  

Thanks for stopping by! We now return you to your program which is already in progress. :)

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Fun, cool and so creative!! You did a great job on this card and I love the colors and it is just too cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!