Friday, April 3, 2015

Humble Pie {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am over on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card I made with the Humble Pie stamp set.  This set is so clever, and it offers up a sweet way to say I'm sorry. 


I arranged all the pies and sentiments on a gridded acrylic stamp block and stamped them with black ink before coloring in the images with Copic Markers.  I wasn't sure what flavor humble pie would have, so I decided upon blueberry.  I used the Copic Colorless blender to add a few details to the Cherry and Humble pies. 

After coloring the pies, I die cut the card stock with the large Finished Frames die and adhered the stamped panel to Kraft card base included in the Natural Collection A2 Notecard pack. 

Well that's all for me today.  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from my talented teamies. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!