Thursday, May 7, 2015

Little Peanut Card {Avery Elle}

Good morning friends,

It's time for another Avery Elle- Throwback Thursday, and this month, we are featuring the Oh Baby stamp set.  Oh Baby is just brimming with images and sentiment to help you make the most fabulous baby cards.  Although this set can most certainly stand on it's own, what I noticed was how well the set plays with other stamp sets.


I decided to focus on the peanut image and sentiment included in the set and paired it up with the adorable Ellie stamp set.  On a Sea Glass notecard from the Caribbean note card set, I stamped the peanut in coordinating ink to create a background.  Next I added a strip of patterned paper from the Everyday Collection paper pad along with a small strip of Fog card stock.


I die cut the Circle Tag Elle-ment and trimmed the tag end.  I stamped the Little Peanut sentiment from Oh Baby and adhered the Elephant image which I had stamped, colored with copic markers, and die cut.  Finally, I stamped and colored the peanut before trimming it from cardstock and placing it at the end of Ellie's trunk.

Well that's all for me today, but please be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more Oh Baby inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!