Friday, June 12, 2015

Never trust tequila {Avery Elle}

Hello friends! 

TGIF!  I am over on the Avery Elle blog with a fun card using the Happy Hour stamp set and Margarita Shaker Elle-ments die


The sentiments that Jamie included in the Happy Hour set just crack me up!  I made the margarita glass from Daisy card stock with I daubed with versamark and covered with clear embossing power.  


I filled the shaker pocket with tiny seed beads before sealing it up and adding a ring of sugar or salt with Stickles.  The patterned paper background is from the Brights Collection and the Jewel Collection paper pads. The completed shaker panel was attached to a Sapphire note card from the Caribbean Collection

Well that's all for me today!  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more ideas and inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! 

Katie

4 comments:

  1. FUN and clever and I love the shaker in the shape of the tequila glass - looks so very cool and like I could drink it!! Your details are so spot on and the colors and styling makes this card look stellarly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Taunya ! She said it better than I could have! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea love the little shaker beads.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea love the little shaker beads.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!