Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Introducing Leafy and Lotus {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

Release week continues at Waffle Flower Crafts and today Nina is introducing two beautiful stamp sets- Leafy and Lotus.  

My first card uses the Lotus stamp set.  I heat embossed the flower and stem with white embossing powder before adding a wash of watercolor with Distress Ink. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a few sequins for some extra sparkle.  I just love these pretty flowers! 


My next card uses the Leafy stamp set. I stamped the ferns with Waffle Flower's chalk ink (shades 1 and 2).  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added the sweet bird with ink shade 6. 


Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for the full reveal of these sets and even more inspiration from the team!  All of the stamp and die sets previewed this week will be available for purchase in the Waffle Flower store on Thursday, July 9th! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

4 comments:

  1. They are both very pretty cards. The lotus card is so soft and feminine, totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the first card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is just gorgeous! Love the soft coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!