Friday, July 17, 2015

Petal Panel Cards {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a couple cards I made using the Petal Plate Additions Elle-ments and the Petal Panel stamp set

For the first card, I die cut several of teardrop shapes and arranged them into a flower.  I stamped the sentiment with versamark and embossed it with green embossing powder to make a flower stem. Before adhering the stamped panel to a notecard from the Midnight collection folded A2 cards, I added a bit of patterned paper from the Neutral Collection Paper Pad.  


My second card pairs the Petal Plate Additions Elle-ments with the Handwritten Notes stamp set.  I die cut the white cardstock using the Finished Frames Elle-ment die and adhered it to a folded card base from the Caribbean notecard collection.


Well that's it for me today!  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle team!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!