Tuesday, September 29, 2015

That's how we roll {Stamptember}

Hello friends, 

I am so excited today to be sharing with you Waffle Flower Craft's contribution to Simon Says Stamp's month-long Stamptember celebration.  Everyone, meet How We Roll!  This set is super cute and fun, and I have two simple card ideas to share with you today. 

First up, a sweet thank you card in yummy shades of butter yellow and peachy coral.  I did some simple masking on the card to layer the images, but a coordinating die is also available.  For all the two-step stamping fans, the set includes several candy filler patterns like these darling polka dots.  I love how Nina designed the filler stamp allowing for space around the stamp and the outline- it's so whimsical and sends pressure and precision packing, making room for stamping fun!


With Halloween around the corner, I decided to make another card in spooky shades of purples, yellow, and orange.  I also added the cutie face to a few of the solid candies.  I stamped the sentiment in black and added a couple black enamel dots for a little added embellishment. 


Be sure to stop by the Simon Says Stamp blog for even more inspiration and ideas using the How We Roll stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! I'm into Halloween colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sentiments for these cute Tootsie roll like candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards and I just love those faces on your second card!!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and wonderful Stamp set!! An awesome stamp set!! I love the sweet, colorful, cute and way fun cards you have made!!! So totally great!!! Hope you have a BEAUTIFUL week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!