Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Waffle Flower Release- Day 2

Hello friends, 

Release week at Waffle Flower Crafts continues, and today I have a few projects to share with you using the Good Stuff stamp set and coordinating die and the Magical stamp set.  

First up, Good Stuff.  This is my favorite jar set ever, and coming from a girl who has owned more than her fair share of jar stamps, that is really saying something!  I just love the sweet simplicity of this jar.  It makes for cute cards and super cute tags.  Picture these sweet die cuts tied to a jar filled with sweet treats for Valentine's Day. 






 If it's too early for Valentine's Day cards and tags, here's another take more appropriate for the upcoming harvest season.


Next is the Magical stamp set.  I know this set will see a lot of action because the only thing that girls like my daughters and their friends like better than horses are Unicorns and Pegasus's.


To make the unicorn even more magical, I added some color to the horse's mane and tail using Distress Ink.  

Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower Blog for even more ideas and inspiration using the Good Stuff and Magical stamp sets.  All the products previewed this week will be available for purchase in the Waffle Flower shop on Thursday, September 10th. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. All your projects are so wonderful!! I am loving the jar stamp too - and I already have 2 jar stamps!! So cute and clever the way you put the hearts in the jar - so fun and adorable!!! I love your other cards also - the unicorn card is so stunning and way cool!!! Hope you have a most excellent day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!