Friday, October 2, 2015

A Wreath that Pops {Avery Elle}

Hi friends!  

Happy Friday!  I am up on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Pop Up Wreath Elle-ments die. 


I die cut the wreath onto white card stock and stamped a sentiment from the Christmas Florals stamp set.  I folded up the leaves and outlined the edges in Stickles.  After waiting for the stickles to dry, I added a few enamel dots and the bow (included in the set) was die cut onto pink card stock and adhered to the top of the wreath.  I attached the completed panel onto a note card from the Caribbean Collection

Well that's it for me today. Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from my talent teamies. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Cute as can be - love the luscious and bright, beautiful colors!! That bow is the icing on the cake!!! Wonderful card and just a visual delight!!! Please kniw how incredible you are and have a BEAUTIFUL week!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!