Friday, October 16, 2015

Fang-tastic Monster Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friend, 

Happy Friday!  I am over on the Avery Elle blog today with a simple card featuring the Monsters stamp set.   This set was illustrated by Heather Campbell and featured the cutest monsters around.  I love that Heather included sentiments that work for a variety of occasions- birthday, encouragement, and of course, Halloween! 


I did a little simple masking with the monsters in the bottom right corner of the card and stamped the winged monster flying above them in the opposite corner.  Next, I colored the monsters using Copic markers adding a bit of shading with a cool gray Copic to "ground" the green and orange monsters.

I stamped the sentiment in black and adhered a few black enamel dots just for fun.  The completed panel was adhered to a notecard from the Citrus Collection A2 Notecard set.

Well, that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie 

1 comment:

  1. This is so SPOOKTACULAR and very cute!!! Love this and I think you are such a charming card maker!!! Hope you have a super wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!