Friday, November 13, 2015

Warm Holiday Wishes {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Penguin Greetings stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments dies.  Links to all the Avery Elle supplies I used for my card are below.


I die cut a piece of watercolor paper with the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die and created the background by sponging on three shades of distress ink: Chipped Saphire, Wilted Violet, and Victorian Velvet.  I sprayed water onto the background to create the look of spattered ink.  

Next I stamped and die cut the penguin family.  I colored them with Copic markers and adhered them to a snowbank created using the Dotted Borders Elle-ments dies.  I placed one of the little penguins coasting down the hill because there is always one in every family who won't sit still and pose nicely. ;)  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and adhered the finished panel to a notecard from the Royal Collection. 

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle team.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

Supplies: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!