Friday, January 22, 2016

Bonjour Mon Cheri {Avery Elle}

Hello friends and Happy Friday!  

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with this sweet + bold card featuring the Mon Cheri stamp set and Mon Cheri Ellements dies.  


I stamped and die cut the cherries and colored them with Zig Watercolor Markers adding a bit of highlighting with a white gel pen. I tried to place them in something that looked like a bowl, as in "life is a bowl of cherries," but it didn't quite translate the way I envisioned.  Instead, I placed them inside a circle and frame die cut with the Double Pierced Circle Ellements dies.  I went with a note card from the Caribbean Collection as the blue complimented the red and yellow quite nicely.  A full list of my supplies is linked below. 

Well, that's it for me today, but I do hope that you will stop by the Avery Elle blog to see more inspiration from the Avery Elle team.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie


Mon Cheri Card Supplies: 

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!