Saturday, September 3, 2016

Introducing Purse-nality, Pinking Layers and Stitched Heart {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello everyone! 

Just popping in quickly to share a couple cards that feature new Waffle Flower Crafts products being released on September 8th.  First up, Purse-nality!  It's a cute and punny stamp set and I love the simple two (or three) step stamping options. I stamped the purses in fun patterns, added the outline with gray ink (Like a Pro) and the sentiment in black ink.  Some black spatters complete the card. 


My next card features the Pinking Layers and Stitched Hearts dies. The sentiment is from a set that will be introduced in a couple days, but I just love the homespun look you can achieve with these dies. 


Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for more details and inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!