Friday, September 2, 2016

Merriest Holiday Photo Card {Avery Elle}

Good morning and TGIF!  

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a photo card featuring the Merriest Stamp Set.  Merriest is a beautiful sentiment set that will see you through the holidays and beyond.  This set struck me as one that would pair perfectly with your family holiday photos.  Let's face it. While I love making Christmas cards, my friends and relatives would quite honestly rather see a picture of the kids.  


I get that- so Merriest allowed me to do both- get a little creative and share a picture of the girls.  For a little added interest, I stamped the holly image from Holiday Glass in the background and added it beneath the photo as an accent- plus this card is flat for easy mailing.

All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below.


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle Design Team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!