Friday, September 16, 2016

STAMPtember Avery Elle Exclusive


Hello friends, 

I am so excited to introduce you to the newest stamp in Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember celebration.  A collaboration with Avery Elle called Christmas Cheer and I made a couple samples to share with you today. 



For my first card, I paired the stamp set with bright watercolor pigments from Gansai Tambi. After allowing the panel to dry, I stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes with white embossing powder and stamped a few of the snowflakes again using regular dye ink to add a little depth and dimension. 


I die cut the panel with Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches Ellements die and adhered it to a bright pink note card. 

For my second card, I went more muted in shades of mint and silver.  I die cut this panel using the Finished Frames Ellements die.


I love how you can get a different look just by swapping out the watercolor colors! I used Versafine Black to stamp the sentiments on both cards.  The sentiments that Jamie designed for the set are just beautiful too and suitable for many types of holiday celebrations.


You can pick up the stamp set here and there is also a version with coordinating dies available here.  For all the details and even more inspiration, please check out the Simon Says Stamp blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I like these cards, simple but impressive. I think I need one more design idea for my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!