Friday, February 3, 2017

Love Puffin {Avery Elle}

Hello friends and happy Friday!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a simple card featuring the Love Puffin stamp set and coordinating die.  A list of links to all my supplies is below.


I stamped the Puffins using Avery Elle's New Moon dye ink and colored in the images using Copic Markers.  Next I die cut the land and sea using the Rocky Shores and Swim Team Elle-ments dies. 


I adhered all the die cuts to a note card that I covered with a scrap of patterned paper and stamped the sentiment onto the Rocky Shore die cut. 


That's it for me today, but next week, I'll have some projects to share using Avery Elle's NEW release!  Yay!  I have it here and it's fabulous!  So many awesome and innovative stamps and dies for your crafty pleasure!   Oh and be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!