Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Shaker Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card featuring the Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Die along with the Time to Party stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments dies.  Links to all my Avery Elle supplies are below. 

The Scalloped Pierced Rectangles dies make the most awesome frames with amazing detail.  I used the dies to create a shaker card that I will give to my youngest daughter for her birthday is a few months.  Double digits y'all! 



I die cut a panel of aqua card stock with the die and created a shaker window using acetate and foam tape.  I filled the window with sequins and carefully attached it to a white note card. 

On top of the acetate window, I added a frame cut with the Scalloped Pierced Rectangle dies from white card stock.  I stamped the cake image from Time to Party onto watercolor card stock.  I added a light wash of watercolors with my Zig Clean Color brush markers, die cut the image and adhered it to the card. 



Supplies:

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!