Friday, April 7, 2017

Love You a Bushel and a Peck {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Fruit Stand stamp set.


I stamped the images onto Bristol paper and colored them with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers. I also used the Picket Fence Elle-ment dies to help create a little scene.  The sky was created by blending Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass. 


I just love that little puppy peeking out of the basket- it reminds me of our little Roxy pup!  I showed the card to my younger daughter and although she thought it was "very nice," she didn't know what the sentiment meant.  I tried to explain it to her, but I think I need to need to show her this video and maybe even the whole Guys and Dolls musical!

Supplies:

Well, that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!