Friday, August 4, 2017

Hop on the Birthday Bus {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card or two that I made with the Birthday Bus stamp set.


I started my card by brushing some ink onto a panel of white card stock.  Next, I created a scene using the elements from the Picket Fences Elle-ments die.  I stamped a die cut the bus and gifts from the Birthday Bus stamp set and colored the images with Copic Markers.


I love how this little scene turned out, and I have a bonus interactive version of this card to share over on the Avery Elle blog if you'd like to check that out too! 

Supplies: 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!